Monday, January 19, 2015

Out with the old, in with the... old!

Before my recent travels abroad, I was living in a very comfortable nest of clutter. After travelling for several weeks with just one carry on suitcase, I realised how much of the "stuff" I'd left behind that I didn't need. Since then, I've been steadily working on reducing the "things" in my life and working towards living minimally, with just the bare necessities... And so far, it feels pretty good!

This weekend, my friend Pippa (from The Active Attic) and I plunged headfirst into our wardrobes for a serious de-clutter and headed to the Suitcase Rummage Markets to sell some of our stuff (and buy a few new things too) It's a big






 

The Rummage is a great way to refresh your wardrobe and recycle, while making a little extra cash (Bonus!) Your bulging wardrobe will thank you and you just may be lucky enough meet some pretty cool people like we did!


Do you have something like this in your home town? I'd love to hear about it!



PS: The last time we were at the Rummage (blast from the past!)
x

No comments: